Chaoz Annihilator Chaoz Annihilator

intense

wow. i mean....just wow. this is intense...

Super Trance Mix {bignguyen} Super Trance Mix {bignguyen}

Magix

Ya a little random...heres a suggestion for a free music maker: Magix Music Maker. There's all different types. The demos free, but u get to save and export your song. And theyre REALLY easy to use. i think its magix.com

LEGO LEGO

INSANELYEPICBETTERTHANANYTHINGELSEIVEEVERHEARD!!

THIS, my friend, is a good song. the Violin is a nice touch. I also like the guitar. I listened to this song 5 times so far and im currently listening to it now.

larrylarrybb responds:

Cool I'm glad you like it! :)

The Sound of Magic The Sound of Magic

goodish

this song is good and all, but one problem. It sounds too much like Rockin the Beat,
your other song I just commented on. other than that,, a good song.

Rockin That Beat Rockin That Beat

dont listen to him

(the guy beneath me)
this is quality stuff. The big thing is multiple intstruments and every so often the change. Multiple instruments and parts gives people a LOT to focus on. In other words, 10/10 and 5/5. Ive been listening to all kinds of music since I was 6. now Im 14. Thats a lot of experience with music. Trust me. I know what Im talking about. That guy doesnt. (no offence, that guy) XD

-YRX-MindChambersMadness -YRX-MindChambersMadness

Smashin awesome

Starts out relaxing, seemingly boring, then BANG!!!! Smacks you in the face. This is my favorite type of song, meaing starting slow and relaxing then breaking out into a techno, rock, or other fast beat.

YouriX responds:

Yeah thats the kind of songs i like to! hence i made it like this :D

Para - Marina Para - Marina

Awesome

Suspensful, quick, and explosive.

Translation: The perfect song.

xKore - Syntax xKore - Syntax

Nice suspense song

I might use this on my very first animation Annihilate. I like the suspense in the beginning and middle, for my talk scenes leading up to fighting, and the sharp tones, actually kind of representing hits on an enemy. All in all, i have 2 words for you:

Insanely EPIC.